Terms & Conditions
(Terms and Conditions)
- Please note - Photographs and Videos may be taken and used for social media or website purposes – please just advise if you would not like to be included in these.
- As professionals we are always trying improve our skills in order to offer our clients the very best! We work closely as a team and for this reason, classes may have a second pilates teacher observing or helping to teach.
- Participation in both group and individual sessions is at individuals own risk. Listen to your body and exercise at a pace and level which is best for you. Stop if you feel discomfort and let your teacher know. It is your responsibility to ensure you are capable of carrying out exercises provided.
- Please inform your teacher of any changes to your enrolment form or if you have suffered any injuries since the last session.
- All information provided is held in strict confidence and will not be passed on to any third parties.
- Block booked classes are non-refundable unless we have at least 48hrs notice before your block is due to start.
- Missed classes cannot be carried over into the new block and will not be refunded separately. If you are unable to attend a class, we will try to arrange a class swap. This is subject to availability and unfortunately cannot be guaranteed. Class swaps can be arranged from week 2 in the blocks. This is when booking for all classes has closed and we will know what availability we have to offer.
If you know in advance you are unable to attend a class, please let us know.
- In the event of your teacher’s sickness or other absence, classes will be taken by another qualified pilates teacher. You will be notified in advance where possible.
- In the unfortunate event we have to cancel a class you will be refunded in full for that class.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your class is due to start, Classes will start promptly and end at scheduled time.
- Please be considerate of clients attending the clinic for Physio and keep noise to a minimum when coming to and from classes.
- Parking – please DO NOT park in front of large shutters in the business park. They are in use and access is required at all times.
- We would also appreciate if those attending for Pilates classes, if able, could leave spaces directly outside the clinic for those attending physio. We have clients who require assistance getting in and out of clinic. Thank you!
- Mobile phones should be switched off or on silent during a class except in exceptional circumstances.
- Clothing should be close fitting and unrestricting rather than baggy so that your instructor can see how you are moving and help you more easily. Please wear socks for classes, grip socks are ideal. Please remove all dangly or sharp jewellery.
- Current Pilates clients will have priority booking onto the next pilates block. Payment is required at time of booking to secure your place.
- "BRING A FRIEND" If you refer a friend or family member to Causeway Pilates and they attend a paid block you'll receive a *credit of £8 to use towards your next block...that’s a free class for every friend!
*Credits may not be exchanged for cash
*Only available for introducing New Clients to Causeway Pilates.
- Call: 028 703 59592
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fb: www.facebook.com/causewaypilates/
- Website: www.causewayphysio.com