Terms & Conditions
(Terms and Conditions)
- Please note - Photographs and Videos may be taken and used for social media or website purposes – please just advise if you would not like to be included in these.
- As professionals we are always trying improve our skills in order to offer our clients the very best! We work closely as a team and for this reason, classes may have a second pilates teacher observing or helping to teach.
- Participation in both group and individual sessions is at individuals own risk. Listen to your body and exercise at a pace and level which is best for you. Stop if you feel discomfort and let your teacher know. It is your responsibility to ensure you are capable of carrying out exercises provided.
- Please inform your teacher of any changes to your enrolment form or if you have suffered any injuries since the last session.
- All information provided is held in strict confidence and will not be passed on to any third parties.
- Block booked classes are non-refundable unless we have at least 48hrs notice before your block is due to start.
- Missed classes cannot be carried over into the new block and will not be refunded separately. If you are unable to attend a class, we will try to arrange a class swap. This is subject to availability and unfortunately cannot be guaranteed. Class swaps can be arranged from week 2 in the blocks. This is when booking for all classes has closed and we will know what availability we have to offer.
If you know in advance you are unable to attend a class, please let us know.
- In the event of your teacher’s sickness or other absence, classes will be taken by another qualified pilates teacher. You will be notified in advance where possible.
- In the unfortunate event we have to cancel a class you will be refunded in full for that class.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your class is due to start, Classes will start promptly and end at scheduled time.
- Please be considerate of clients attending the clinic for Physio and keep noise to a minimum when coming to and from classes.
- Parking – please DO NOT park in front of large shutters in the business park. They are in use and access is required at all times.
- We would also appreciate if those attending for Pilates classes, if able, could leave spaces directly outside the clinic for those attending physio. We have clients who require assistance getting in and out of clinic. Thank you!
- Mobile phones should be switched off or on silent during a class except in exceptional circumstances.
- Clothing should be close fitting and unrestricting rather than baggy so that your instructor can see how you are moving and help you more easily. Please wear socks for classes, grip socks are ideal. Please remove all dangly or sharp jewellery.
- Current Pilates clients will have priority booking onto the next pilates block. Payment is required at time of booking to secure your place.
- "BRING A FRIEND" If you refer a friend or family member to Causeway Pilates and they attend a paid block you'll receive *one FREE class to use towards your next block...that’s a free class for every friend!
*Classes may not be exchanged for cash
*Only available for introducing New Clients to Causeway Pilates.
- Call: 028 703 59592
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fb: www.facebook.com/causewaypilates/
- Website: www.causewayphysio.com
Online Pilates Terms and Conditions
AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN AN ONLINE EXERCISE PROGRAM THROUGH CAUSEWAY PHYSIO AND PILATES, COLERAINE WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I have retained the services of Causeway Physio and Pilates to receive physical training through their online platform of virtual live and pre-recorded videos. I intend to assume all risk of injury from my participation. I acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I am aware that Causeway Physio and Pilates is here to serve me by sharing knowledge of exercise modalities.
- I recognise that these activities may at times be strenuous.
- By my participation in any of these activities, I present to you that to my knowledge I am physically fit.
- I know I have the right to choose what exercises I do or do not perform in addition to withdrawing from any exercises at my time.
- I understand that the online classes are NOT suitable if I am pregnant. Please contact us about attending a Studio Class instead were we can cater for you.
- I understand that the Gentle Pilates/Over 55s Class is the ONLY class suitable if II have a Bone Health Condition i.e. Osteopenia, Osteoporosis. Our Online Classes are not suitable for those with 1 or more osteoporosis-related fractures.
- The muscles and cardiovascular conditioning program through the Causeway Physio and Pilates online platform utilises Pilates, stretching, strengthening and yoga. During and after exercise there exists a potential for muscle soreness and stiffness, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders of the heartbeat and instances of heart attack and death, I assume all of the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for any damages or other injury I might suffer.
- It is my responsibility to ascertain that these is no medical reason to prevent my participation.
- I understand and accept that classes are recorded. To ensure only the host is recorded*, recordings will only be started after all participants are muted by the teacher. I understand that I will remain unseen and unheard in the recording but know the teacher may use my name to communicate with me during the recording. *I understand if I choose or accidently unmute myself, I may be seen and heard on the recording.
I assume full risk for any injuries which I may incur and waive any claim that I might at any time for injury of any sort against Causeway Physio and Pilates or any person of entity in any way involved herewith.
I have read and understood this informed consent and waiver and release liability, and it accurately sets forth my intentions and I agree to be bound by my provisions.